Games and Fun for Dolls

Hi everyone! Don't forget to send in your photos of your doll/dolls all decked out for
Valentine's Day! I just love Valentine's Day, and can't wait to post your photos.
And remember, one of you will receive a special Valentine for you and your doll!

And now for a few photos of what my dolls are doing today, since there is no school
because of the extreme cccccold!

What is better then some yummy drinks and games on a cold day like this?
Sarah was sleeping late, so she is not in the photos today.




 
 "Your move, Saige."






 "Happy, give me a card that's happy."






 "I don't have any good cards!"





 Here are all the drinks my dolls enjoyed while playing their games.





 The hot chocolate mug is form AG. I just filled it with brown felt.





 The cup is an ornament that I showed you in a previous post.













 This drink is from the etsy shop AGcessories.





I made the "hot chocolate" craft inspired by Claire. Check out her tutorial here!
For mine, I used one of my mom's empty K-cups.


















 The Apples to Apples game came in a Wendy's kids meal that I showed you in a previous post too.













Was your school canceled today? What if your favorite thing to do when it's cold?



post signature

22 comments:

  1. My school is canceled today! I am glad you got inspired by my craft.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My school is cancelled today! My dolls are decking out for V day. :) I'll be sure to send photos of my dolls dressed up when I'm done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No school here! My doll and I are making crafts today and later we will watch a movie while sipping hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ug, still got school :( None yesterday, but there is today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. School was canceled yesterday and today! I made a lot of doll food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have school because i'm homeschooled:( but i like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good that you like it. I think I would like it.

      Delete
  7. okay how cold is it where you are? School isn't canceled up here unless it's minus 60, actually never. I am home today cuz I'm sick. I loved this post though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was -19 but the wind chill was -40!

      Delete
  8. No school either!
    I made crafts and I blogged....and watched 7Gymnasticsgirls! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is -6 but feels like -38!
      Brr.... I'm cold!

      Delete
    2. It sounds like you had a great day off!

      Delete
  9. Love Apples to Apples! The cups are adorable...fabulous repurposing of a K-Cup. We'll have to ask Aunt Lanie to save 5 for us so we can make some of these. :)
    Have fun during your snow day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think I will make one for all my dolls too!

      Delete
  10. I had school... :( nice past though! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. My school wasn't canceled. Cold is no reason to miss an awesome spelling test! (I LOVE SPELLING!)

    ReplyDelete