Doll Sized Valentine's Finds

Hi, everyone! Today I am going to show you a couple of doll sized items that came from Target.

The first find is these little cupcakes!





You might remember the ones I found at Christmas time?
Well they have them for Valentine's Day too! These are erasers from the Valentine's section.





They look so delicious, it makes me want to eat a cupcake myself!





And next is this little purse. Isn't it cute?





It was in the same aisle, and it is a little candy tin/mini purse.





But it's perfect for dolls!

I hope you enjoyed today's "Doll Sized Finds!"



post signature

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for those hints! I'm going to Target first time tomorrow morning!!! I hope they have them in Canada too (they had the Christmas cupcakes... I got the 2 last ones after you posted about them!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you were able to find the Christmas ones, and I hope you find these too. :)

      Delete
    2. I did find the cupcakes! But no luck with the cute purse... Maybe Canada can't have this brand of candies...

      Delete
  2. AAAHHH!!! I need those cupcakes!!! How much were they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find them. They were $1 or $1.50.

      Delete
  3. Were did you get those cupcakes?! There soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads-up! Hopefully they'll still have them when I go out again in a few days. (I never did find the Christmas cupcakes in my store.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I hope you find them!

      Delete
  5. We have to go find them! We got mini heart candy erasers and valentine fortune cookies you can put notes in last time for our dolls!

    ReplyDelete