Doll Sized Finds

Hey everyone! Today, we have "Part Two" of my doll sized stocking finds!


Here is a lamp my mom found at Walmart. 





  
I LOVE the leopard print! (It's really an ornament!)





Here is some Strawberry "syrup" that is really lip gloss!





My mom got me both of these from Claire's.





I think they look ADOLLABLE in the fridge!
Wait, is that turkey still there from Thanksgiving????
My dolls really need to clean out their fridge.



Sarah is going to add some syrup to her sundae.





Strawberry syrup on top of strawberry ice cream, yum!















The sundae is lip gloss too.





Last find: Doll sized lantern which is really an ornament also found at Walmart.





Now my doll can go camping! Have you found/seen any of these items?



 post signature

16 comments:

  1. Yes, a lot of ornaments can be used for dolls! I found a doll-sized guitar on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That' s so cool. I love doll sized items!

      Delete
  2. Cute things! I love how lip gloss comes in so many shapes, many of which are perfect for dolls. <3 the lantern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a lot of lip gloss looks like doll food. :)

      Delete
  3. We got one of those lamps, but I never did find the lantern at either of our Wal-Mart stores. They must have sold out quickly.

    I love the syrups and nearly bought 10-packs of lip gloss that included (one of) them after Christmas when they were 50% off. I talked myself out of them, but now I wish I hadn't. They're *really* cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the syrup is one of my favorite doll sized finds. They sell them at Walmart too for $1 I think.

      Delete
  4. Such cute finds, I really like the syrup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never thought about buying random things like that! That is a really neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you never know what you might find!

      Delete
  6. Great finds! Maybe the turkey is actually from Christmas dinner. ;-) Or a surprise dinner for you later. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah said it was from Thanksgiving, but it still looks good so it must have a lot of preservatives, lol.

      Delete
  7. Hi Amaya!
    My name is Roo from americangirlsbyroo.weebly.com
    Can I use some of your crafts for my blog?
    I also wanted to say I have a black version of you brown lamp!!! XD! bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roo, that's cool that you have that lamp. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am not sure what you mean about using my crafts on your blog. If you make them and put a link to my blog giving me credit, that is fine.

      Delete