Doll Sized Finds for the Bathroom

Hello! To finish off spa week, I thought I would show you a couple of doll sized bathroom finds.

You might remember this photo from this post.




Dolls need to take care of themselves just like people. :)




The first item is this back scrubber brush.
It is a face brush from Dollar Tree.
But I think it makes a great doll back brush, don't you?








All ready for a bath!





Next is this doll sized toothbrush.




Sarah spends 5 minutes brushing her teeth.
She has great hygeine!



It came in a pack of 2, and it is a little on-the-go brush to keep in your purse.
It makes a great doll toothbrush.



And finally, this doll sized shower cap is really a bowl cover,
also found at Dollar Tree.

And that's a wrap for today's edition of....Doll Sized Finds!



post signature

12 comments:

  1. Your bathroom is so cool!! I wish I could do this!!
    Flower
    Craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the finds! The little soap and soap dish are so cute, where did you get those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, if you click on the link in the beginning of the post, you will see about the soap. :)

      Delete
  3. I was at Dollar Tree today looking for inspiration and nothing jumped out at me. :( Ah, well...another day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sometimes I don't find anything either.

      Delete
  4. Where did you get the sink and cupboard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the tutorial: http://funwithagfan.blogspot.com/2013/12/doll-bathroom-vanity-sink-tutorial_28.html
      Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  5. where did your mom get that bathroom set and cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. A girl and her dollsJanuary 13, 2015 at 6:52 AM

    where did you get those toothbrushes? I need some of those for my dolls, or else they might get a cavity!

    ReplyDelete