Doll Sized (Christmas) Finds

Hey everyone! Today, we have a few doll sized
items that I got in my stocking! 



Here is a little calendar that is really a key-chain!





The pictures are beautiful. My mom found it at Michael's.
I love how it's cupcake themed!






The calendar can stand up like this or hang somewhere.












This is my favorite. Have you ever
seen those plastic water cups at the store?
I have one and now I have one for my dolls! 









It's really an ornament! (See the little hole on the straw?)
My mom found it at Shopko.










Now my dolls can have a drink
when they go on the computer, etc. 

























I hope you enjoyed today's edition of Doll Sized Finds!



post signature

15 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I love them both, so adorable and just the right size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that calender, except it's the regular size!

    Maddie
    maddierme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my blog oaktreeforests.blogspot.com is now dollpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute!! I love your little office area, it's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got that doll calendar in my stocking, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! So perfect for your doll house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we went to cracker barrel and i found this little ty barbie doll and it looks just like my american girl doll sadie and it was only $5.99 plus its cheaper than the mini american girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. did your dad make that bed? where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete