Doll Laptop Bag

Hi, everyone! Remember this post that I showed you a couple of things I sewed?
Well, I am just a beginner, but I think it turned out pretty cute.
I would like to show you a tutorial, but the sewing machine is at my grandma's house.
I would like to get one for my birthday.


Here is a closer look at one of the items I made. It was really simple, and guess what it's for?







A laptop bag for my dolls!






This one's a little blurry, but you can see it fits perfectly inside.






I want to try to make more things for my dolls.
Maybe the next time I go to my grandma's house, I will do a tutorial on it.
What do you think? If you make a laptop bag for your doll, send me a photo,
I would love to post it!


post signature

16 comments:

  1. Yes first comment! That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. If I get a chance, I will make a tutorial next time I go to my grandma's house.

      Delete
  3. Cute! I'm a beginner too- I just got a sewing machine for Christmas! Maybe I'll attempt to do something like this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you do make something like this!

      Delete
  4. Cute! My sewing machine is broken, sadly :(

    But I was never very good at it anyhow ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Seems like a lot of sewing machines break!

      Delete
  5. Good job! It looks really cute. I like the fabric you used. My machine is broken too at the moment :( But my Mum is letting me use hers so I can finish Melody's birthday present.

    Jessi
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like the fabric too. :) Oh yeah. My grandmas mom's machine broke all the time she told me.

      Delete
  6. Very nice. I've seen sewing machines at Big Lots for quite reasonable prices. It wasn't super fancy, but had the basics and was around $30.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eek, i must make this!
    - anonymousA

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bag and the chocolate syrup is soo cute! Great finds! :)

    -Meghan at Girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! I don't no how to sew with a sewing machine yet:( but I'm learning!

    ReplyDelete