Decorating the Loft Bed

Hello people!
Sarah is really in a festive mood. Here is what she's been up to. 


Hey June, I need you to help me put up this garland.





Ok, where are we going to put it?





Here on this loft bed. I think it will look great here.





Ok, let me grab a chair so I can reach.





Wooaahh, I feel like I'm going to fall.





Hand me that garland before I fall off this chair.





There, that should do it.





Yeah, that's good. Let me help you down.





Careful. I gotcha. lol




You do the other side, Sarah.





Ok, balance...balance....





Sarah: "Hey, we really need to dust up here."
June: "Would you stop getting distracted or you'll fall."




There!





Now help me down.





Perfect! Great team work, June.





Yeah, we do make a pretty good team, Sarah.





It looks so festive!





High five!





Do you like how we decorated the loft bed?
Click here for the garland tutorial.


post signature

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cool, I think I am going to make some heart garland today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the garland! Where did you get that chair? It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the chair is from American Girl, it goes with a desk. :)

      Delete
  4. That little purse is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will post about it soon.

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love it! It's super fun and cute. The garland made my AG dolls house look that much better! (Thanks to you!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really glad you liked it and made it. I would love to see a photo of yours in your doll house!

      Delete
  6. Looks great! I'm glad they helped each other on and off the chair as well as spotting during the decorating. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they really were a great team. :)

      Delete
  7. A girl and her dollsJanuary 1, 2015 at 9:29 AM

    woah, I thought June was going to fall. gee, that was close!

    ReplyDelete