Color Challenge: Valentine Theme

Hello, doll fans! Do you remember the "Pick a Color" post I did recently?
Well this time, I picked a theme, and I'm sure you can guess what it is. :)
Read below to find out your fun challenge!
That's right! Valentine's Day is the theme I picked!

One of my lovely followers, Jessica, from Jessica's Journal, sent in a photo of her dolls dressed up in a theme color! Her photos are below.

Liesl's doll, Cara, decided on her own favorite color, blue!
She is wearing a blue sunhat, homemade clothes,
and her doll Marie-Grace is borrowing Cecile's dress and book for the photo.


Jessica's doll, Melody, chose her favorite color, green!
She wanted to have Cecile in the picture, and everything they
are wearing is homemade by Jessica. Isn't that cool!

Thanks a lot for sending in those photos, Jessica!


Now it's your turn! Send in a photo of your dolls all dressed up in a Valentine's theme. Send them to amayapaes at gmail dot com
You know, pink, red, white, even lavender/purple, colorful hearts, whatever you think
looks Valentine's-ish. It can be just one doll, or several dolls. I will pick my favorite photo, and the winner will receive a special Valentine's card from me!
I will send you one for yourself, and a mini one for your doll!
I can't wait to see your festive photos!
You have one week to send the photos, so what are you waiting for?
Get busy, people! lol

(I'm sorry, I can only ship to the U.S. and Canada, but you are still welcomed to send in your photos and I will post them!)

post signature

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I am going to take photos of my doll and send them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhh Taryn and I will have to get dressed up and show our colors too ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like them, everyone! My sister Liesl and I thought it might be nice to do a matching background as well! The backgrounds are actually just scarves draped and held out at the sides on the side of a bed.

    ReplyDelete