Sledding

I took Mckenna and Marshmallow out for some sledding. They had a great time.





 Marshmallow was pulling Mckenna along.



But she got tired after a while. (or maybe the wind blew her over. lol) 







This is Marshmallow's version of a snow angel. haha



Mckenna wanted to try it the other way, but Marshmallow had had enough. :)



I hope you enjoyed this photoshoot! Tomorrow is your last day to enter the double giveaway, there will be two winners!
Coming up: Christmas doll room tour, and more Christmas crafts!


post signature

14 comments:

  1. I love the photo shoot, the story is so cute! Your photos are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Nice pictures. I wish it would snow where I live, but we don't get snow too much here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, we get too much snow here though.

      Delete
  3. Lovely! Tomorrow we're in for snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Looks like everyone had fun in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! :) We have tons of snow here! :O lol Some of my plans may be canceled due to weather! :/

    -Meghan at Girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we got more snow today too! My brother and I played in it for a long time. :)

      Delete
  6. Hey, Amaya! I put a lot more things on my blog!!! When you get a chance, go check it out!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! And leave a comment what you think about it!!!

    ReplyDelete