Gingerbread Man Cookie Craft

Hello! Today I am going to show you a super quick and easy craft.

You might remember this post.
Well, if you want to know how to make this pan...



I just used mirror paper and glued two sheets of it together so it is shiny on both sides.
Then I cut it into a rectangle and rounded the corners. Easy doll pan!

And these cookies certainly are not as cute as the ones from Agcessories, but
they are quick and easy. Just take brown craft foam
(I didn't have any so mine is just brown paper
but I recommend craft foam so it is thicker.)
Trace a gingerbread man shape using a template.
I found this little cookie cutters at the craft store and traced it.
Cut out as many as you want.

"Frost" with puffy paint."



That's it!



Ho ho hope you enjoyed!


post signature

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute craft, the cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guessed it right!!! I said i thought it was Sarah! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you did! Thanks for participating!

      Delete
  3. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CARAT. FOR LIFE. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great! Keep up the delicious "baking."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I that it was summer! u never no!

    ReplyDelete