Christmas Room Tour

Hi! Today, I have a fun Christmas room/house tour for you! Let's get started! :)

Here in the kitchen, we have a little cat scene that is really small porcelain figures.


On the top of the fridge, we have a gingerbread house that is really a candle. 


Here is the living room area with a tree that can light up, and some presents.






On the top of this little side table is a candle with
a gingerbread "shade" so the light can shine through the top.





I just love candles! 


Here in the loft bed is a snow man manger scene and
a few other Christmas scenes.


This is a little tree that is really an ornament.


Here is an overview of the whole tree.



Finally, there is this sign you can customize.
I wrote South Pole on it. :)
They have these mini signs at Michael's.

I hope you liked it! What is your favorite thing to do at Christmas?


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like your dolls are going to have a great Christmas! I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amaya, I emailed you! Also where did you get your Christmas Tree from? I really like it! xx Angie (new posts up on blog!)

    ReplyDelete