Christmas Morning

 Merry Christmas, Everyone! I hope you all are having a great day!
My dolls wanted to give you a look at their morning.
They all got dressed up nicely for Christmas.

Here is Summer in the Frosty Fun outfit (with different shoes.)







Here is Saige in the DreamWorld Collections sweater with pants from Sew Like Betty.







Here is June in an outfit from DolzDreamzzz.



Here is Mckenna in the Midnight Holly outfit from American Girl.



Summer: "Ok, girls, are we ready to exchange our gifts?"
Saige: "Wait, someone is missing."


Sarah: "Hi, guys, sorry I overslept on Christmas!"
Mckenna: "Sarah, your hair!"
June: "Yeah, and you're not dressed for Christmas!"

Sarah: "Ok, just a minute. I know just the thing."



Sarah: "Now I'm ready for Christmas!!"



Saige: "Ok, are we ready? Sarah, is something in your eye?"
Sarah: "Just winking at Amaya's followers." :)



Mckenna: "That's from me!"




June: 'I can't wait to see what it is!"



June:"It's a beautiful scarf!"



June:"I love it! Thanks, Mckenna."



Mckenna: "Now time to open my present!"



Mckenna: "This is so cool!"



Saige: "That's for you Sarah!"



Sarah: "It's the Mckenna movie! I LOVE it!"







Summer: "That's for you Saige! I hope you like it!"



Saige: " I don't like it, I LOVE IT!!!!!" 



It's a game of chess and on the other side is the game ludo that is the prefect size for dolls.


June: "That's from me!"



Summer: "I love it! I can't wait to make these cookies!"







Time to open their presents from Amaya!



Now they all get to open their tiny packages from Amaya!


They all love their gifts!



Here are Chloe's gifts we need to give to her.



Here is a close-up of the tablet.



And a close up of the necklaces.




All: We hope you have a Merry Christmas!


post signature

13 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas girls! My dolls would like to say thank you because to Amaya, because Kanani got some cookie mix, and Lanie got a Kindle! So thank you for the tutorials !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and Merry Christmas to you and yours dolls!

      Delete
  2. That's so cute! For Christmas my doll Saige got her Parade outfit!!
    Happy Holidays!
    -Eunice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays to you too Eunice! You can send me a picture of Saige in her new outfit if you want and I can post it on my blog. :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! You don't know how much that means to me!
      Happy holidays!

      Delete
  3. They all look beautiful and what great gifts! Merry Christmas Amaya, Summer, Sarah, Saige, McKenna, and June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
    2. were was the little makenna move from or where did u get it

      Delete
    3. I made it from a cut out ad and black plastic from a fake credit card and some clear packaging tape.

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas! Cute Christmas tree! I am so envious of Summer's present. I want that cookie mix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a Merry Christmas! And your dolls look and got awesome gifts!

    ReplyDelete