Christmas Gift Ideas for Dolls Craft #3 Doll Sized Gift Bags

Hi! Today I am going to show you a really easy craft: How to make a little gift bag for your doll's presents! It's sort of more like a little sleeve, so let's get started.

You will need: cute Christmas-y (or whatever kind you want) paper, scissors, glue stick, cute ribbon, stickers and other decorations of your choice, hole punch, and ruler.



First, take your piece of paper and cut it to the length you want with just a little extra, and the width you want times a little more than 2. I cut mine to about 6" wide and 3.5" long.
Now fold it so that both ends meet in the middle but one side has to overlap the other side slightly.


Glue the seam together.




Now you should have this if you flip it over.




Now fold one end over just like a little hem. Cut one side of the paper off.



Leave one side, do not cut! This is going to be your flap.
I cut the little corners at an angle to give it a nice finish.



Now glue and fold that flap down.



On your other/open end, punch two holes for your ribbon to go through.



Put your ribbon through, along with any little decorations you want.



Tie knots on both ends of the ribbon, on the inside of the gift bag.
Do that for both handles, and that's it!



You can make these for birthdays or anything!




This is what I will use to put my doll's tablets in for Christmas.
Don't worry, this is a photo from the future. lol



These are some nice 3-D stickers that look pretty on the gift bag.







I hope you enjoyed today's craft!





post signature

14 comments:

  1. I love it, I am going to make some to put my dolls Christmas gifts in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your crafts and how you set them up in posting. Very easy to follow and neat. Thank you very much for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it madeit a purse

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I'm going to make this for a doll trick or treat bags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made three to hold my dolls new tablets that they will get for Christmas! Such a great idea! You should try making bags that have a bigger bottom so they can stand up on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOOOW these bags are sooooo awesome! You sure have talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! made it with the tablets- Saige loved it. I'm trying to convince my parents to let me have the miniature plastic pine tree in the garage in the doll living room. I love your holiday gift series!
    -Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey !!! loved it <3
    made it while reading and my ag just stayed AMAZED!!! she will use it every time she goes shopping with me

    ReplyDelete