AGSM and Christmas Shopping

Hi doll fans! The other day I told you I caught my dolls doing something. Well, I snapped a photo of them when they weren't looking. This is what I caught them doing. 

Looking through this magazine.
These clothes don't fit them, hmmmm....wonder who they are shopping for? :)

By the way, I made a stop motion. It's not much, but it is my first one! Well, I did make one before it, but it was super short. So this is my first real one, but it's still short--about a minute and a half. If you'd like to check it out, click "AGSM Going Skating." I hope to improve and make a longer one next time!



post signature

10 comments:

  1. Your AGSM is so cool!!!
    It is snowing at our house right now, we have an inch!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I can't wait until it snows here again.

      Delete
  2. I loved the stop motion video, it was really good for your first try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you found the girls shopping - too cute! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! thats a better video the ive ever made!
    Amaya! don't do that it was great!
    Roo

    ReplyDelete