Doll Ice Cream Parlor


Hi everybody! Yesterday Summer and Sarah went out for ice cream. Along with this post, Summer and Sarah will enjoy their ice cream while I show you how I made the parlor eating area.

Here is an overview of the eating area.



Summer's chair is a gift that I got for my birthday this year.



Sarah's is a stool we found for cheap at Hobby Lobby.
It would be perfect if I had two of the white chairs that Summer is using,
but sometimes you just have to use what you have. :)







The table is two wood pieces that are from a wooden treat set I got a long time ago.



The black table stand is a plastic wrap roll and is covered with black tape.
But you could also use a candlestick.



Here is the box of the original treat stand.



The background is the same thing we used for the boutique.











 And the treats are AG smoothie (left) and lip gloss (right). 

I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to enter my giveaway on the sidebar!



post signature

17 comments:

  1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Superman! It is swirled with blue moon and some other mystery flavors. lol
      It is multi-colored.

      Delete
  2. Really neat ice cream parlor.
    I've never heard of Superman ice cream. Sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. You have to try Superman! :)

      Delete
  3. This is soooo cute! Great job! I wanna make a room for my dolls sometime....
    Jessica
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, what kind of room are you going to make?

      Delete
  4. awesome looks like Summer and Sarah had a lot of fun at the ice cream parlor
    nice !

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool! awesome ideas!!

    ReplyDelete