Fall Decorating!

My mom was a little late pulling out the fall decorations this year.
But my brother and I finally had the chance to decorate! And Summer wanted to help.

 We thought this little scarecrow could go here....

 NO! Just move it over a little... there!

 Whew! That was HEAVY!

 No,  this doesn't look right..

 Maybe a garland! 

  Much better.

 Yippee! I get to go on a hay ride--with no hay... (She doesn't want to get dirty.) 


 Pumpkins big and small, some short some tall, I'm a poet don't you know it!

 This looks perfect here!

Here is this AWESOME fall flag!


It's not fall without a cornucopia. 

Where should this go?

 Maybe some sprigs here...

...and some sprigs there....

Everything looks great!!

 A little help here...

I hope you enjoyed the decorations!

Coming up this week: a cool craft, and another giveaway!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Melody does the same thing all the time, thinking she knows better than the humans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yeah Summer can be pretty stubborn.

      Delete
  2. great post!! I should start getting the fall decorations out..... I can't wait for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love to decorate for fall!

      Delete
  3. Awesome post! Very inspiring. *blushes* I still have Easter decorations up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you could leave up the Easter stuff and be ready for Spring early. lol

      Delete