What Are You Painting Sarah? (Part 2)

Hi, girls! Before we get started, just a reminder: don't forget to enter here to win a super cute swimsuit, headband, and sandals for your doll sponsored by ChicDollBoutique. and ReleaseRain!

And now for part two of "What are you painting, Sarah?"

"Hum de dum....just finishing up the last touches."



 Aren't you done yet Sarah? I've been shopping and everything, and you're still here!



"Just finished! I'm about to show everyone! Hey, no peeking."


Girls, gather around.
Summer: "*yawns*...I fell asleep, you took so long."
June: "I wonder what it is Mckenna!"
Mckenna: "I don't have a clue."


Go ahead and show us Sarah! I'm getting sleepy again!




"Ok, ready?
Coconut knows what it is and I know she likes it!"


*Woof! Woof!*
Coconut sure is excited.


TaDa!!



Awww! You like that don't you Coconut!!!
Saige: "What a good doggie!"
Mckenna: "You deserve a portrait, Coconut."
Summer: "Wuvable, huggable girl!"



"Really?"



"What's a cat gotta do to get a little attention around here?"



post signature

10 comments:

  1. Did u draw that because it's really good
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I traced it then painted over with it using a paint pen.

      Delete
    2. It still looks good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Very cute story and great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amaya! Just a random question, what did you use to make your blog button? I made mine with mybannermaker.com, but for some reason the code isn't showing up, but the codebox is there. Should I try using a different program, or do you know what I should do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you put the code in the right spot in the html. I don't remember where I found the code to make it a button, but I googled it. :)

      Delete
    2. Okay, ummmm i'll try that. Thanks! I'll be sure to let you know if it doesn't work.

      Jessica
      xx

      Delete
  4. Aww, cute! Poor Licorice.

    ReplyDelete