The Missing Homework -- a Photo Story



"Hi girls. What a long day of school it was. What are you guys doing?"


"Just hanging out listening to music and stuff."


"Ok, well, I think I'll go grab a snack and listen with you."


 "Hey, Sarah? Can I have that croissant?"

"Sure! Here you go!"

 "MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!"
Summer: "Be quiet, Licorice, why do you keep meowing?"
"It's like she's trying to tell us something."

"Make room for me, guys."
"Hey, June turn the music up, I can't hear."


"Sure! Want to listen too Saige?"
Saige: "No Thanks."


"How can you listen to 'Lime in the Coconut' again, June? It's so annoying!"


"I can't listen to this again. I better get to finishing my report anyway."


"What? Where is it?"


 "OH NO! OH NO! OH NO! MY TEACHER WILL GIVE ME AN F IF I DON'T FIND THIS REPORT! I'LL HAVE TO WRITE IT ALL OVER AGAIN! NOOOOOOOOOO!"


"Get that out of your ear so I can ask you something important."


June: "Hey, what is it Summer?"
Saige: "Calm down and tell us what happenned."



Well, it all started when I got home from school, and I went over to my desk...






I took my backpack off.


And I hung up my backpack on the back of the chair....


I said hi to Coconut who kept trying to get my attention.

Then I opened up my backpack to take out my report.


I set it on my desk so I wouldn't forget to finish it later.


I sat down to take off my shoes, with Coconut's help, of course.


"Ahh, much better," I said.








 
That's when I went over to see what you guys were doing and get a snack. That's the last I remember.


Hmmm.....


"Hmmmm" is right.

"Meow"....


OH, what am I going to do?


"Well, you could always say the dog ate it. hahahahahah"
"Very funny, Sarah."


"Oops!"



post signature

15 comments:

  1. That's such a cute story Amaya! Poor Summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know! Coconut needs a little talk with me. :)

      Delete
  2. Great post!! Where did you get the top sarah is wearing? Its sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you know what to serach? I really want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's the Sparkly Tunic outfit that is retired from American Girl. :)

      Delete
  5. This was so cute! Great job Amaya!

    P.S. Could you please put my button on your blog??? It would mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much for putting it on Amaya!!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. This was awesome! I love mysteries...I think I know where it really went. :-D
    And LOVE Lime in the Coconut...it never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes the evidence was there if you look closely. :)
      Yeah I like it too, but Summer doesn't. lol

      Delete