Mini Edition of......Doll Sized Find!

Hey people, you only have two more days to enter here to win a super cute swimsuit, headband, and sandals for your doll sponsored by ChicDollBoutique. and ReleaseRain!

And now Saige wants to show you a doll sized item we found at the craft store.

 Yes, that is duct tape! Yippee!


It's a roll of duct tape perfectly doll sized. So cute! If you find it at Hobby Lobby or someplace, get it! I used a coupon to get mine. They have different colors and designs and it is useful for a lot of things. So run out and buy yours today! lol

And that's all for today's mini edition of.....Doll Sized Find!

6 comments:

  1. So cute!What's funny is that My Saige is wearing the same top as your Saige!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, that's the first outfit I bought for my first doll.

      Delete
  2. Aww! I saw those! They're called Ducklings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and who doesn't need duct tape!

    ReplyDelete