Make Earbuds for Your Doll

Hi! Thanks to all of you that helped Summer pick out what to wear. It looks like #4 is the winning outfit--the pink shirt, white pants, and jean jacket. Summer couldn't have picked without your help, so thanks!

Now for today, I will show you how I made the earbuds Summer was wearing in the "What Are You Painting, Sarah?" post.

It's really simple. I just took some brads and bent them over.


You will need two cute brads in the color you want, some string or thread, and scissors.

See the pretty colors?

I'm going to use green. First you bend the prongs over to one side.

Like this.



See?

Now just take your string and loop through the prongs.

Tie a knot a couple of times.


Then just bend the bottom prongs up and slide the string down.


Now if you want to attach them to your dolls iphone or whatever, just take a bread tie and put it through a bead, then loop the string around and twist the bread tie.

Poke it into your iphone. (Mine is a little eraser so it goes right through.)
My bead is a little big, but that's what I had.

Now you can take some double-sided mini stickers to attach them to her ears.



Now your doll will be enjoying her favorite tunes!


post signature

20 comments:

  1. Wow, you have great ideas! Those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! :) What happened to the doll trading post??? D: :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I sold some of the stuff on ebay so I just took it all off and I think I will try to sell the rest.

      Delete
  3. What a cute idea, I love the ear buds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I have the same eraser except mine's blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love them! my doll loves them! plus GREAT idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how does your doll love them she is not real!

      Delete
  6. Hi Dear,

    I see your blog daily. your blog is very useful for me & i like so much..

    AUDBOS Double Driver In-ear Deep Bass Noise Isolating Earphones|Headphones|Earbuds with Mic and Remote (Silver Hoop)

    Buy Now High Quality Earphone with good sound :- Earphones DB-01 | audbos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool idea! I have the eraser one too so it will work out great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cute and unique. Thanks so much for sharing. -Brenda-
    P.S.: There is another method of making them however the ear buds are connected to a head band. Method: Find a round container similar in size to the curvature of your doll's head and cover it with parchment (or waxed) paper then string a thick line of hot glue to the required size, let dry, remove from paper, tweak if necessary and paint ... then create a set of ear buds/phones to attach to it.

    ReplyDelete