Ice Cream!

Hi, girls! First, a reminder: Don't forget to enter here to win a super cute swimsuit, headband, and sandals for your doll sponsored by ChicDollBoutique. and ReleaseRain!

Yesterday we went to get ice cream and I took June with me.

 She's about to go in. She is hoping they have a strawberry ice cream sundae with strawberry whipped cream and a strawberry on top. (Uh, I'm not sure about that, June. I really doubt it.)


 I can't reach!!



 It's ok June, I'm here to help. 



 I got the "Blizzard of the Month"--Choco covered cheesecake, yum! And you'll never guess what June got....

 "Yay! They have the one I want!! A strawberry ice cream sundae with strawberry whipped cream and a strawberry on top!" Who would ever think they would have that?



 Did you know this is actually lip gloss? This is sort of a "doll-sized find" post, huh? It is from the Dollar Tree.



 See?



 On the left is what I got and on the right is what my little brother got.






Mmmm, that was good. Hope we come back soon.



Time to go home!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Yum, I love ice cream, the one you got looks tasty and that green one that your little brother had looks really good. It's so cool that Jane was able to get exactly what she wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoot. I could use a trip to Dairy Queen here. It's hot and super sticky. Your Blizzard looks great. Your brothers...not so much. What flavor is his?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, My brother's is vanilla ice cream with mint syrup. He loves the color green!

      Delete