How To Make A Doll Lava Lamp

Hey girls! Today I am going to show you how to make a doll lava lamp! It's really easy!

Here is what the lava lamp will look like.


It will be perfect on your doll desk.


You will need: Silver paint pen or just a paint brush and paint in any color, beads (round are best in watery colors and glow-in-the-dark beads would be cool too) glue, and three little doll sized cups. (Mine are communion cups you can find at the hobby store or Amazon.)


 First, take one cup and paint it completely. 


 Take two more and color just the tips as neatly as you can.


 Once dry, take the two cups that you just painted a little bit and fill them up with beads.


 Glue them together. You can use Aleene's or e-6000.


 Take your cup that is fully painted and put glue on it.


Glue your top on.


That's it!





If you make this craft, I would love to see your photos! :)
Stay tuned for an awesome giveaway coming up Wednesday with DreamWorldCollections! You could win this outfit!! Isn't it cute?


post signature

22 comments:

  1. I love the lava lamp, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWSOME! thanks for this fun craft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always help clean up communion at our church so this is a great craft for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanls. What a great craft! My dolls will get some fot Chtistmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your dolls love it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for this idea, you are SO AWESOME! Our kindergarten/1st grade American Doll Club at school made this today. I will post photos of the craft (since I can't show the kids, though I really want to!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait to see the photos. I am glad you liked this craft!

      Delete
  6. you could even put water in them and use orbeez instead of beads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did that and it is so coooollll!!!!'n

      Delete
  7. Of topic but wht is you youtube name

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! This will be PERFECT for Julie's room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can i show u the tweeks i made on mine? your ideas inspire me soooooooo much i made my own version and i want 2 show u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, you can send me a photo, I'd love to see it. amayapaes at gmail dot com

      Delete
  10. you can use marbles it is perfect like that

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lava lamp is so cute! It looks so simple, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to try this with some really neat watercolor marbles I have and communion cups from my church! Awesome idea! This is the best AG lava lamp I have seen yet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another thing I will make for my dolls for Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Amaya, can you glue the 2 cups full of the beads together with a hot glue gun?

    thanks xx Angie

    ReplyDelete