Bracelets for Girls and Dolls

Maybe some of you have heard of these rainbow looms. They are really popular right now, and I LOVE making things with them. It is so fun! And they are just as fun to make for dolls!

This is the loom that I have already placed the rubber bands on.

Another look.

Done! I just have to make the extention.

Wow, I just can't stop making these!

This one is called the Triple Single.

And this one is called the Star-burst.

So, of course, I had to make some for my dolls.

 Aren't they cute?  Have you made any of these for yourself or your doll?







post signature

8 comments:

  1. Your bracelets are so cute, that loom sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's fun, but takes some time to do.

      Delete
  2. How do you use a rainbow loom???
    I agree with Ewish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of hard to explain, I might post about it, but I think it might be too hard to understand.

      Delete
  3. Amaya, Your bracelets are beautiful.
    When you make your doll bracelets please be sure to give them plenty of extra space. I recently bought two rubber band bracelets (different style, not rainbow loom) for Melody...they were tight and left shiny rings on her arm. I'm posting about that later this week. I'm not sure if it is a flaw I will have to live with (because of rubbing the finish off) or if she can be restored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh, No! Can you get the bracelets of of your doll?

      Delete
    2. Oh! No! I mean I hope you can get the marks off your doll!

      Delete
  4. I ♥ Rainbow Loom... I have one at my house and I made a couple bracelets for my dolls.

    ReplyDelete