What Are You Painting Sarah?

 Sarah had a little free time after school and decided to try painting. She will be using the easel from the craft I made for Hannah's cool blog. You can take a look at the post here.


Sarah was painting something special.



She wanted it to be a surprise. The girls kept asking to see it, but she told them to wait.



An old eye shadow brush makes a good doll sized paint brush.



And this art smock....can you guess what it is?
It's my little brother's old bib! It's works great to protect a doll's clothes from paint. And if you don't like Cars, (I do!) you can use something else.



Summer is listening to her favorite song while she waits to see Sarah's painting.



"Hmm, Hmmm, Yeah!!!"



Saige is practicing her handstand.



And yoga moves.



"Nothing like eating a snack when you want to kill time!"


They won't see until I'm done!

I hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for an AWESOME giveaway soon!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Looks like she is having fun painting. :) I'm looking forward to the big reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get/how did you make Summer's ear buds? They look awesome!
    ~Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made them out of some brads and I will show how I did it soon. :)

      Delete