Pool Party, What We Used

You might remember the pool party post from earlier this summer.  Well, summer isn't over yet. And since my dolls (and I) start school tomorrow, we wanted to take a dip in the pool and show you guys some of the things we used for pool items! I know you were wondering, right? :)

The raft is actually some of that bubble packaging that comes in a lot of boxes you might get in the mail.


The floatie is actually a little styrofoam wreath from the craft store.


The water is blue cellophane kinda wrinkled up to look like ripples.


And the pool is a little baby pool from when I was a baby. Yeah, it's that old!! :)


Here is a little bonus picture June and I wanted to share with you. She is soaking up the sun on her last day of summer break!


My dolls will let you know how their first day of school went tomorrow!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. That's a great photo shoot, I love the ideas for water, the raft, and the floatie and the pool is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ideas for the pool. Great photo shoot. Have a great first day of school!

    ReplyDelete