How to Make a Doll Ice Cream Sandwich

Today's craft was requested by Hannah!
My dolls and I had a great first day of school.  But we were hungry when we got home.  So we decided to make some treats!

"Whew...I'm hungry after a long first day!"


"Ahhh home".......


"I need a snack."
"How about an ice cream sandwich, June?"


"Hey, wait a minute, the freezer is empty!"
We'll have to make some!

But first I will show you the real ice cream my mom and brother and I made.






We poured all the ingredients in and mixed and mixed and mixed....





Yum!
I can't wait to have a yummy bowl of chocolate ice cream!




Then it was time to make some treats for my dolls.


Things you will need: brown craft foam, scissors, white puffy paint, and a push pin or tack.


Cut a little piece of foam that is about 1 1/4 inch long and 3/4 " wide.





Repeat twice. (For one sandwich)


Round off the edges.

Poke 5 dots in the middle....


.....then two more rows of 5 on each side! (Repeat this on both sandwiches)


Put plenty of your puffy paint on.




CAREFULLY place the top of the sandwich on and don't press down much at all.


Let it dry overnight.
Now your doll can have a nice yummy cool treat after hours of sweating in school!


The girls look like they are having a great afternoon!


There's nothing like coming home after school and watching your favorite show while eating your favorite snack!












I hope you enjoyed! If you make this craft, or any of my crafts, send a picture to me! I will post it on my blog!


post signature

12 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, so cute! I'm probably gonna make it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, I commented on your Craft Requests page:)

      Delete
  2. That is great! If you make circles instead you can have "oreo" cookies. :-)
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea and I think I will do it!

      Delete
  3. how do you put the 'you might also like' at the bottom of the page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You click on the little gray link that says: LinkWithin. Go to this blog for more info: http://carrotandclaire.blogspot.com/2013/08/answers-to-your-faqs.html

      Delete
  4. The chocolate ice cream you made with your mom and brother looks so good, I wish I had some!

    The ice cream sandwich looks so realistic, I love it!

    ReplyDelete