Trip to the Smokies Part 3 Final

These are the rest of my pictures that I took of my dolls in Tennessee. I didn't take my doll too many places there. Check out the ones below of the doll store I found!
                                                      This is so fun just relaxing...
Wow!

                                            I bet that I'm better than my sisters!
We're here!

Great view from here.

                                                       I love going in the pool!
         On our way home we went to this store called: Doll Clothes. They sell the Springfield dolls there and they sell clothes and shoes.

So much stuff!
And turns out I got a dress for my dolls. I will show you a picture of  it later.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's tiara craft!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great vacation, that pool looks cool!

    ReplyDelete