Poll Results and A Photostory

Hi! Today I am going to tell you the results of the craft poll, and I have a little photoshoot for you girls. First, the winner of the poll is... The umbrella! I will work on it soon. I also got 2 requests so far on the craft requests page: a food cart and a soccer bag. I will try to make those soon. Thanks! Now for the photo story.

                                          Saige decided to take Coconut for a ride.


                                   She just wanted to tidy up her room before they left.


Just a minute, Coconut. I need to go grab my sunglasses.....


                                            When Saige got back, Coconut was gone!


 Saige looked under my pillows...

                                                               In her closet...


                                                         in my closet...









                  There you are! You were in the window sill! I was worring about you.


Saige sure loves her dog! Don't forget to enter the giveaway here. It ends August 5th!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Wow cool photo story how did you get her eye to wink
    in the last one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to tuck her eyelashes down into her eye a little bit.

      Delete
  2. Glad she finally found Coconut! :)

    ReplyDelete