Happy 4th of July Picnic!

                                                 The girls decided to have a 4th of July picnic.
                                                         Look at all the yummy treats!
This is so festive!
                                                    This is a perfect day for a picnic!
Wait a minute... I feel as if something is missing...
Let's see....we have the decorations, the food, Mckenna, Summer, Me (Saige), and .....oh no! Sarah is not here!

                                         What is this???  Why didn't you wake me up for this?
                                                      "Quick, think of an excuse Mckenna."
"We could say that we tried to wake her, but she was sleeping so peacefully?"
                                  I heard that! That's ok, I ate all the chocolate cake by myself!

Happy 4th of July from my dolls and me!
post signature

2 comments: