A Photoshoot with Saige

Hi! Today I wanted to share a little photoshoot with you that I took with Saige while I was at my grandma's house this weekend.  Hope you like it!

                                                             I can see so much from here.

                                                                Like the clouds....

                         And all the trees. I think I am going to get off now and go on the slide.

                                                                       Hands up!

                                                                    That was fun!                                                                
Peek-a-boo!



*panting* These stairs are so tall!




I NEED ONE OF THESE!

I hope you enjoyed my photoshoot!



post signature

5 comments: