A Fun Doll Barbecue

Hi girls. My dolls had a cookout yesterday, and here are a few photos. The paper towel roll is from the paper towel roll tutorial found here.  And I will show you how to make the grill soon!


Sarah and Mckenna decided to have a picnic/barbecue.



Yum! Grilled hot dogs!



The girls thought this was the perfect day for a cookout.


Mckenna sure loves her smoothie!



Sarah can't wait until the hot dog is done!


I hope you enjoyed it! You probably saw the bench Sarah was sitting on, right? My mom and dad found that at a yard sale this weekend. Keep looking! You will never know what you might find at a thrift store or yard sale! 

Don't forget to enter the giveaway, girls! Click here to enter!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. that's so cute! I was wondering if you could do a guest post for my blog my email is kate.peters22@gmail.com so just email me if you decide you want to do it and if you want I can do a guest post for you to (we would just email the post and post it) so just email me if to do it!

    p.s. I cant wait to learn how to make a grill!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like they had a nice BBQ, I love the grill and can't wait to see your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I love the bench, great find!

    ReplyDelete