Miss American Girl Pageant Round #2

Now we will begin our interviews!
Miss New York, what do you think is the most important subject in school and why?
Oh, I think math and reading because kids need to know how to read, and they need math so they can pay bills and things when they get older.
What is your favorite food?
I like salad!
                               Miss Texas, what instrument do you like the best, and why?
                             I think the piano is so lively, even thought is not very portable!
                                           What is your favorite electronic device?
                                  A tablet, because you can take it anywhere and read on it!
                                    Miss New Mexico, what is your favorite animal, and why?
                          I like dogs and horses because they are so sweet, and fun to play with.
                                                     Do you ever get stage fright?
                      Oh yes! The first time was when I went to a speech meet. My hands were
                                    shaking, and I was starting to forget my lines.


              Miss Washington, if you could only tell us one thing about yourself,
                                                            what would it be?
                                                        I am friendly and outgoing.
                                                      What is your favorite hobby?
                                 I love drawing, but I don't think I'm ready to be an artist yet.

Well, there you have it.  Our four lovely girls have completed their interview.  Stay tuned for round 3!

11 comments:

  1. I might do this with my dolls someday, it's such a good idea! My sister really wants a Mckenna doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want a truly me doll, and Felicity, but they got rid of her.
      ~Anna

      Delete
  2. Yeah it is so much fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When are you going to post round #3

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Miss Texas's outfit! I really want it for Melody!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really recommend it!

      Delete
    2. I have it, and it really mixes and matches well!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Here it is: http://funwithagfan.blogspot.com/2013/06/now-we-will-begin-our-swimsuit.html
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete